Industrial Designer Internship
Our team offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of industrial design, where you'll work on diverse projects that combine creativity with functionality. Here, you'll have the chance to turn innovative ideas into tangible solutions while gaining valuable hands-on experience to launch your career in industrial design.
We offer a 5-6 month Industrial Design internship in Oldenzaal. Generally, internships run from March until the end of August and from September until the end of February.
During your internship, you'll join our team of designers on different projects. You'll help dream up new ideas, make mockups, and see designs come to life.
You'll be a part of the entire industrial design process, from creating moodboards and sketching concepts to turning them into 3D CAD models.
By the end of your internship, you'll be all set to dive into the exciting world of industrial design!
- Student of Industrial design or a similar field of study;
- HBO or WO level
- Self-starting, pro-active, and with a professional attitude;
- Creative, with a keen eye for detail;
- Knowledge of design applications such as Sketchbook, SolidWorks, and Adobe CC, or similar;
- Interest in industry and technology is a plus.
What we offer
- A stipend/stagevergoeding;
- Daily mentorship as part of a small, professional team;
- Possibility of a permanent position or part-time job
Any questions? Feel free to contact us!
Ready to apply? Please send us your PDF portfolio and CV! We'll be in touch within a few days.
+31 (0)541 297 559
7575 CA Oldenzaal